Enjoy panoramic views of the Andaman Sea from the sheltering jungle foliage, take the five-minute shuttle to Karon Beach, and relax in a luxury resort, complete with swimming pools, spas, and world class restaurants. With one of our low-density seaside residences, paradise is yours.
Presale Pricing is Now Available.
Luxury residences are now available for pre-sale, with pre-launch pricing. 65 exclusive units consist of 50 one bedroom condos, 9 two bedroom condos, and 6 two bedroom pool villas, each designed to offer a stunning sea view, combined with a luxury interior, and access to the Radisson Hotel Resort, and other amenities.
These luxury sea-view residences are placed in tandem with the new 138 key Radisson Hotel Karon Beach, situated only a short 2 minute ride from Phuket's longest sandy beach.
View stunning landscapes, take jungle adventures, and bask in the hot sun on one of Phuket’s longest beach at a resort that promises not just exotic locales, but also a design, strategically created to incorporate the best the island has to offer. Every residence is designed by Tan Hock Beng, an award winning, internationally acclaimed architect, for maximum luxury and impact, and features high quality finishing and materials, as well as stunning modern design.
The pre-sale pricing is included at a discounted rate for early-bird buyers.
- 1 Bedroom – 56.4 sqm – 50 units – from 7.6 million THB
- 2 Bedroom – 88.5 sqm – 9 units – from 11.9 million THB
- 2 Bedroom Pool Villa – 140 sqm – 6 units – 14,900,000 THB
Managed by Radisson Hotels
- 7% Guaranteed annual rental return of the condominium or villa purchase price.
- 3 years of guaranteed rental returns are offered
- 45 days of personal usage during the low season from May -October,for periods of up to 1,2,3 weeks or more
- Personal usage allotment can be transferred to your family and friends,or you may rent out by yourself
- The Rental Program is managed by Radisson Hotels and will take advantage of their worldwide reservation network to drive occupancy
- A full management service,including general upkeep and maintenance of the properties is assured by Radisson Hotel. Utilities including electricity and later are also covered by the program
- Common Area Management Fee of 50 Thb per square meter, insurance as well as any taxes levied by the Government is the responsibility of the owner.
- To ensure appropriate facilities for rental guests, the owner will be required to purchase the Radisson Resort furniture package which includes one set of Rental Accessories including plates,cutlery, glasses, utensil, etc
Choose from multiple swimming pools, stay fit in the high tech gym, enjoy fine dining from your choice of restaurants, go on an adventure, or spend a serene day at the spa. The resort is appointed with a range of high quality facilities focusing on offering everything you could need to enjoy on your vacation. Residents and guests alike can swim, eat, relax, and hike through the Nature and Adventure Eco Park to enjoy the experience of a lifetime.