The company has existed since 1989. From the beginning, the company was engaged in landscape design and built small projects in Bangkok. Our first project in Phuket started construction in 2009.
Currently, the Developer has four projects on the island of Phuket. Two of them have already been built and have been sold for more than 4 years. The first project - The Title Phuket Condominium Phase 3, has been finished in December 2015. The project is located in the South-East of Phuket, on Rawai beach - the area has good infrastructure for shops, restaurants, souvenir and seafood markets. Also, it is just a three-minute drive to Nai Harn and Ya Nui beach.
Presale Pricing is Now Available.
The Title Naiyang Residences Phase 4, is the fourth project that was started in May 2017. The project is located in the North-West of Phuket. The term of the completion the construction is October 2018 - June 2019. A large area of the project is located next to the Sirinat National Park, and just 250 meters from Naiyang beach, surrounded by small cozy restaurants and beach clubs. The project consists of seven buildings, of which six of them are seven-story tall, and one six-story building with a swimming pool on the roof. The project also has large landscaped area, 5 swimming pools on the ground floor, saunas, fitness room and a big parking. Entrance into building and territories of Project can be accessed with security key cardnly. Reception and security guards are available for service to all owners, 24 hours a day.
The Title Naiyang Residencies Phase 4 will have 472 units and two categories: one-bedroom and two-bedroom. At the moment, there are three seven-story buildings available for sale.
- One-bedroom 36 sq.m. From 2,196,000 THB
- One-bedroom 39 sq.m. From 2,340,000 THB
- One-bedroom 46 sq.m. From 3,312,000 THB
- All prices indicated are prices for Leasehold.
- Ownership type (90 years: 30 + 30 + 30).
- The buyer could choose the furniture package from the Developer or decorate the unit independently.
- The furniture package will be offered for the customers by the completion of the construction.
Freehold fee – 20,000 baht per sq.m (one-time payment).
Registration fee (for the unit registration) - 1% of the purchase price (one-time payment).
Maintenance fee - 45 baht per sq.m. payable once a year.
Sinking fund - 400 baht per sq.m (one-time payment).
Installation fee of electricity and water meters is not specified yet.
All prices include a built-in furniture package that consists of:
- Kitchens (tiles, cooker hood, sink, small accessories)
- Wallpaper, flooring (waterproof tiles)
- Clothing closet
- All plumbing in the bathroom